Although travel plans have changed, we can’t wait to see you soon. In the meantime, contact us to discuss future reservation inquiries or ask questions.
Dare to dream.
Whether you imagine a grand wedding ceremony and reception with hundreds of guests or something with close friends and family, the Waterfront Event Center is an impeccable, adaptable, lakefront venue for your wedding. Can you imagine a more elegant, breathtaking, one of a kind setting for your wedding ceremony, photos, reception, and dance to celebrate your big occasion than here at the Waterfront?
Waterfront Wedding Venue Features
- Ability to have your wedding ceremony, photos, reception and dance party indoor or outdoor directly lakefront at one beautiful location.
- Waterfront Wedding Gazebo built for wedding ceremonies.
- Your reception dinner will be extraordinary, prepared onsite and customized to your liking by the The Waterfront American Grille. Pre-wedding menu tasting included.
- Conveniently, and with piece of mind, your family and guests can stay steps away from your event at Bridges Bay Resort's many lakefront lodging options. No need to travel from the resort at the end of the night.
- Your family and guests will easily stay entertained before, during, and after your big day with onsite dining and cocktail options and incomparable resort property amenities. All ages will find plenty to do.
- Onsite professional event planners.
- Private Bridal room with restroom and plenty of mirrors, lighting, and space for the entire bridal party.
- 9700 square ft event center with dinner seating up to 350.
- Multiple breakout rooms for any size wedding or budget.
- White linen tablecloths & napkins.
- Dance floor and staging for head table.
- China, glassware, silverware & serving equipment.
- Set up and tear down of event room.
- Complementary Wi-Fi access throughout the resort property.
Visit the Waterfront Event Center Website to Learn More >>
Ready to get started?
For more information call Waterfront Management primary contact at 712-220-3200 or email email@example.com.
Photo Credit: Impressions Photography, Jen Pruss Photography