Bridges Bay Resort strives to provide an accessible experience for all guests. All public areas of the hotel are accessible. Bridges Bay Resort facilitates an accessible experience for individuals who use mobility devices. We ensure that curb cuts, ramps, entrances, doors, and routes are accessible. We provide:
- Accessible registration desk
- Accessible route from accessible public entrance to front desk and public areas
- Accessible elevator
- Accessible meeting rooms and ballroom
- Accessible route from the hotel’s accessible public entrance to the exercise facilities
- Accessible lifts for pool and access to docks
Because Bridges Bay Resort hotel rooms and hotel condominiums are privately and individually-owned units, we currently do not offer any accessible rooms. If you have questions about the accessibility of our facility, please contact us at 712-332-2202 or utilize the Contact Us form on our Contact page.